Special Needs & Guardianship

A loved one with special needs requires a specialized team with the right skills.

contact US

where to start

It is our privilege to ensure that your loved one is provided for and to provide you peace of mind. Our legal team at Ishihara & Parker Law Firm PLLC can help your family with these questions:

Do i need a Guardianship?
Does My Child need Powers of Attorney?
How Can I provide for my child and not mess up their benefits?
What is a Special Needs Trust?
What is the difference between Self-Settled Trusts and Third-party Trusts?
Does my Trust have a Payback Provision?
Can i use an A.B.L.E. Account?

get the right answers

Let us guide you and your family through the numerous issues that need to be addressed when you care for a disabled child or incapacitated adult.